The TS1 Ultrasonic Tank Sender can be used on fuel (petrol or diesel), fresh water, grey or black water tanks. One part number suits all tanks! Not suitable for tank depths less than 200 mm (8”)
• The TS1 is programmable for the following outputs: 240-33 Ohm, 10-180 Ohm and 0-5 Volt
• The TS1 offers low profile and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern, allowing it to be retrofitted to practically all other sender brands
• The TS1 can be programmed for tank dimensions via a computer utilizing BEP Marine’s proprietary TS1 software and TS1-PK kit software avoiding experimental tank filling on site
• The TS1 configured to a 0-5V output will connect straight into the BEP 600-TLMN and 600-DCTLM digital tank monitors
• When configured to a 240-33 Ohm or 10-180 Ohm output the TS1 can be connected to Uflex®, Wema®, Faria®, VDO®,Teleflex® and many other popular instrument brands. When connecting to non-adjustable gauges the TS1 must be pre-calibrated
• Standard off the shelf TSI sender is set for 0-2000 mm (6.5’)
• The TS1 sender is not compatible with digital systems like Volvo® EVC, Mercury® SmartCraft, etc.
For any information, please contact our Technical Service.
|CURRENT DRAW||10-32V DC|
|POWER DRAW||25mA with 5 Volt gauge output|
|MEASUREMENT METHOD||acoustic sonic measurement|
|TANK DEPTH||0 to 2000 mm (6.5')|
|ACCURACY||distance 0-2000 (6.5') at 2 mm accuracy|
|MOUNTING||SAE 5 stud mounting pattern with gasket, seal and screws. Top mount only|
|ENVIRONMENTAL||temperature 4 to 65 degrees C|
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE||petrol, diesel, water, toilet chemicals|
|TANK TYPE||metal and plastic with non linear capacity, grey and black water, petrol and diesel|
Bep Marines proprietary software allows distributors or volume users to pre-programme tank dimensions giving accurate measurement avoiding experimental tank filling.