E-LOCK is a linear drive designed to lock the window hardware and ensure, in combination with a chain actuator, the best window closing tightness.
E-LOCK can be integrated into the window profile or on the profile, connected to the window hardware through a slot (please, contact our Tecnhical Department). It has been designed to be used in combination with electric chain actuators series QUASAR, VEGA and NANO 24 Vdc.
• Stainless steel case.
• The locking plate can be mounted on both side of the drive.
• Provided with an emergency unlocking mechanism.
• Different strokes and directions can be selected by internal switches.
• Available a version to be used with BMSline actuators for the direct connection to a Building Management System network.
• Available on request E-LOCK F-SIGNAL version that provides lock/unlock feedback signal
• It is possible to install two E-LOCK drives (in F-SIGNAL version) on one window: contact our Technical Department for the special configuration
Suitable for installation on Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators (SHEV) in conformity to European Standard EN 12101-2, tested by Istituto Giordano.
|VOLTAGE SUPPLY||24 Vdc ± 10%||24 Vdc ± 10%|
|OPERATION||by polarity inversion||via BUS line|
|STROKE selectable by switches||19 mm - 38 mm||19 mm - 38 mm|
|FORCE (push and pull)||600 N||600 N|
|SPEED (full load)||~ 1,6 mm/s||~ 1,6 mm/s|
|CURRENT ABSORPTION (max load)||0.3 A||0.3 A|
|LIMIT STOP||Hall sensor||Hall sensor|
|PROTECTION CLASS||IP 32||IP 32|