Due to the increased loading requirements on modern boats and large increases in the cost of copper battery cable, the MD range of battery switches allows you to mount the battery switch very close to the battery, reducing cable lengths to starter motor. They are also ideal for remote isolation of bow thrusters.
THE MD RANGE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Remote operation (easier access for battery control).
• Battery switch can be mounted alonside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes to starter motor (large cost saving in copper cable).
• Reduced labour for fitting, due to shorter battery cabling.
• Manual override option to meet CE requirements.
• LED status identification for remote control switch.
• Same capacity/specification and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches.
• Utilize same interchangeable labelling system as BEP battery switches.
For the remote operation of the 701-MD and 720-MD battery switches, use the key switches 722-KS or 722-KS2 or any standard on/off switch.
|701-MD SPECIFICATIONS - 66026 S
• Continuous rating: 275 Amp DC
|720-MDO SPECIFICATIONS - 66027 U
• Continuous rating: 500 Amp DC
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL AND RECEIVER TO OPERATE BATTERY SWITCHES
You can now wire your Battery to the BEP receiver and operate the On/Off switch by remote control, from a distance of up to 50 metres away
• You can control up to 4 separate 5 Amp circuits, eg. 701/720-MD battery switches, anchor light, navigation lights and courtesy lights
• No more lifting hatches to turn on battery switches – it is now all controlled from your remote keyfob
• Control battery switches easily (On/Off) from the dock or carpark
• The remote has a rolling code, for your security
80-911-0045-00 - 66951E - Wireless remote control