Available in a broad range from 3-studs to 8-studs, Pro Installer busbars offer the installer greater flexibility to select busbars to match their load and space requirements. Compact footprints and modular designs allow for space saving and scalability. Robust construction, thicker copper conductors and additional mounting holes provide the basis for secure, reliable, electrical installations.
The covers feature snap-out side skirts providing additional cable entry as required, while the label recess provides the perfect landing for handheld-printer labels. It’s easy linking to other Pro Installer products because of the common interconnection height, and the radiused busbar ends improve cable routing options for large cables.
• Modular sizing and common interconnection height: Easily linked with other Pro Installer Busbars and Fuseholders to save installation time and space
• Radiused bar ends allow large cable attachment at any angle between -90o and +90o, to improve installation flexibility. Generous stud lengths
• Innovative clear covers insulate/protect on three sides, with “snap outs” for extra cable access as required
• Label recess on cover allows fitting up to 1⁄2” width (12.7mm) printed labels
• Robust construction and additional mounting holes for ultimate security
• Designed for the harsh marine environment
• Plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling if over-tightened
• 650A and 500A busbars 10mm (3/8”) stainless steel studs
• 50 VDC
• High temperature, fibre reinforced plastic base provides strength and chemical resistance
• Clear polycarbonate cover
• Tinned CDA102 Copper conductors, stainless steel studs/screws, and nickel plated brass nuts for longevity in the marine environment
• All threads are metric
Q.TY SIZE mm (")