Morningstar’s SunSaver MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 400Wp.
• Maximizes the energy harvest from the PV by rapidly finding the solar array peak power point.
• Use of high Voltage Modules: Enables the use of high voltage and thin film modules for off-grid battery charging.
• Converts 24V to 12V: allows you to use a solar power system 24V to charge a 12V battery, reducing power losses due to a long connection cable between the solar system and the battery.
• Automatic Lighting Control: Up to four programmable timer sequences for PV lighting applications
• Temperature range: -40°C to +60°C
• Max. Wire Size: 16 mm² / 6 AWG
• Dimensions: 16,8 x 5,5x 7,0 cm
• Weight: 0,6 kg
• Certifications: CE, UL1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 recognized component
• WARRANTY: 5 years
|Maximum battery current||15A|
|Nominal solar input||
200 Wp (12 V battery)
400 Wp (24 V battery)
|Maximum open circuit voltage||75V|
|System voltage||12/24 VDC|