By mounting directly to the module junction box and wiring through the junction box knockout, the connection is weather-proof. This eliminates the need for an additional housing for the controller.
• High Reliability: Rated to 70°C to operate in high temperatures at the solar module. No need to re-rate.
• Outdoor Rated: ETL approved for outdoor use without an additional enclosure. Rugged IP65, UV resistant case. Epoxy encapsulated printed circuit board and watertight connection to the module junction box.
• Rated for Hazardous Locations: Specifically designed for solar power systems in the oil/gas industry. Approved for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
• Temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
• Wire terminations: 8 fork connectors
• Dimensions: 9,9 x 5,1 x 1,3 cm
• Weight: 0,11 kg
• Certifications: CE, Hazardous Locations.
• WARRANTY: 5 years
|Rated solar current||6A||12A|
|Rated load current*||none||none|
|System voltage||12-48 VDC||12-48 VDC|
* There is no load connection on the SunKeeper™