When connected to solar panels and batteries, the solar charge controller VarioTrack automatically charges the batteries in an optimal way with all the available solar power using its algorithm for Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Maximize the energy generated from solar panels through maximum power point tracking.
• High conversion efficiency: 98%.
• Increased battery life: 4-stage charge
• Rugged and durable: designed to perform in harsh environmental conditions (IP54)
• Can be installed up to 15 Variotrack™ in parallel
• Low consumption: ON<5W, standby < 1W (in night time mode)
• Display with 6 LEDs showing system status and current
• Multifunctional display, programming and datalogging with RCC-02/-03
• Can be integrated into a Xtender system with synchronized battery control
• Easy and safe to install: fully protected against incorrect wiring
• Electronical protections: reverse polarity, short circuit, overload, high temperature, overvoltage, night reverse current.
• Temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
• Largest wire: 35 mm²
• Dimensions: 11,0 x 21,0 x 31,0 cm
• Weight: 4,7 kg
• Certifications: EMC 2004/108/CE - LV 2006/95/CE - RoHS 2002/95/CE
• WARRANTY: 5 years
|Maximum battery current||65A||80A|
|Nominal solar input||
850 Wp ( 12V battery)
1700 Wp (24V battery)
3400 Wp (48V battery)
1050 Wp (12V battery)
2100 Wp (24V battery)
4200 Wp (48V battery)
|Maximum open circuit voltage||150V||150V|
|System voltage||12/24 or 48 VDC||12/24 or 48 VDC|