NOISE REDUCTION UP TO 90%
Halyard developed the concept of water separation and now designs and produces systems for engines ranging from small diesel generators through to mighty power providers on super-yachts and commercial craft.
Fitting a water separator into the exhaust to replace the gooseneck removes water once it has done its cooling job, draining this quietly away below waterline. Back pressure is reduced dramatically. The separator removes the principal cause of back pressure and stops the sploshing noise which accompanies every marine engine ticking over in a harbour – or on a generator sploshing away in a quiet haven somewhere, to the fury of nearby boats.
EXHAUST WATER SEPARATORS MS SERIES
The MS Series of exhaust water separators covers a wide range of exhaust diameters, for generators and propulsion engines with cooling water flow rates of up to 65 liters per minute. The MS unit will remove all but a tiny trickle of water.
HIGH TEMPERATURE POLYOLEFIN MS 4000 SERIES
• Two sizes cover exhaust diameters of 40 mm (1.6”)
• Maximum water flow rate: 18 litres per minute
HIGH TEMPERATURE POLYOLEFIN MS 5000 SERIES
• Three sizes cover exhaust diameters of 45 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm (1 3/4”, 2”, 2.”)
• Maximum water flow rate: 42 litres per minute
MS 7000 SERIES
• Size covers exhaust diameter: 75 mm (3”)
• Maximum water flow rate: 65 litres per minute