MasterDrive™ SYSTEM FEATURES
• Eliminates torque at the steering wheel
• Three different selectable levels of power give the boater the desired feeling on the wheel
• Automatically reverts to manual mode in case of power loss.
• High efficiency, low Amp draw
• The system always running permits immediate control in any sea conditions
• Equipped with safety switch ON/OFF (SMARTBUTTON)
• Can be used on dual station installations
• Suitable for use with autopilot
• Low noise
• Voltage: 12VDC
• CE marked in conformity with ABYC P21, ISO 10592 safety standards
• Ignition protected (SAEJ-1171 and UNI EN 28846)
• 1 single packaged KIT MD for single station containing:
- 1 UH-front or tilt mount Helm
- 1 UPMD Power Unit, 15’ (4,5 m) wiring harness included
- 1 UCMD User Interface
- 4 OL 150 bottles of hydraulic oil
• 1 inboard cylinder (suggested model: see "Order guide"
• 1 KIT MD2 for dual station
• Flexible hydraulic hoses
• 1 Tilt mechanism X66 - 40613M suitable for Tilt Mount Helm.Tilt range of 48°and five locking positions.
• 1Steeing Wheel
NOTE: The MasterDrive™ helms (both the UH master and the UHD slave for a dual station), the UPMD power unit and the UCMD user interface are the same products shown on the outboard MasterDrive™ system.