A PORTABLE DEVICE FOR AUTOMATIC FILLING AND PURGING OF HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
Reduce time and simplify purging hydraulic steering systems with the self contained and portable BubbleBuster™ purging unit.
Attach the hoses using the quick connect fittings to the helm and cylinder and with the push of a button the BubbleBuster™ begins cycling oil throughout the entire systems free of air.
The system features a ZeroEmulsion pump, 1 gal capacity reservoir and is compatible with competing helms and cylinders.
• No. 1 motor pump with safety valve, switch and 5 litres (1 gal) tank included, it allows the purging of 2 hydraulic steering systems before refilling. 12V electric motor with thermal protection; current absorption 8 A
• No. 1 4m (13’) electric harness with alligator clips for fast connection with the battery.
• No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to helm pump. Extended length: 6m (19,6’)
• No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder. Extended length: 6m (19,6’)
• No. 1 utility tray
• 42593V - Helm purging fitting
• 42595Z - Fittings replacement kit
• KBE1: No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder 15 m (49’) extension
• KBD2: No. 1 kit for double cylinder systems filling and purge
• KH94: Connection kit for UC94-OBF cylinders with old bleeders (not fast connect)
• KH128: Connection kit for cylinders (except UC94) with old bleeders (not fast connect)
|KBD2||41703U||Double cylinder purging kit|
|KH94||41899R||Connection kit for UC94-OBF cylinder with old fittings|
|KH128||41900W||Connection kit for cylinders with old fittings (except UC94)|