For the ultimate in efficiency and response, the Mach Series cables deliver unmatched results. They have been specifically designed to make even the most complex of cable installations result in smooth, easy and precise shift and throttle movement.
Using a patented stranded wire core with lubricated extrusion, the Mach cables are an ideal solution for applications with long cable runs, tight bends, or where easy and precise throttle response is required.
Mach Series cables also feature solid stainless steel output fittings and are available in 33C, Mercury® Gen I, Mercury® Gen II and BRP® styles.
• The “high performance” MACH™ Cables are the result of our decades of experience in producing high quality, long lasting, flexible cables.
The innovative core design maximizes efficiency and minimizes lost motion, while the exclusive design of the conduit provides extremely high level of flexibility.
FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
• Available in the following configurations:
- MACHZero - Universal style (like C2, C8)
- MACH5 - Mercury® style (like C5)
- MACH14 - Current BRP® (OMC®) style (like C14)
- MACH36 - Gen II Mercury® style (like C36)
• Suitable for outboard – inboard and sterndrive engines
• High efficiency for smooth operation
• High flexibility for reduced bend radius. Ideal for long complex cable routings
• Maintenance free
• Stainless steel cables end fittings
• High resistance blue outer jacket against abrasion, UV and chemicals
MACHZero 87 mm (3.4”) For use with inboard, sterndrive and outboard engines. Ideal for high performance applications, long cable runs and complex routings. Blue color jacket.
MACH5 Stroke: 95 mm (3.75”). For Mercury® and Mercruiser® engines. Blue color jacket High performance applications
MACH14 Stroke: 75 mm (3”). For BRP® - Evinrude® (OMC®) engines manufactured from 1979 to date. Blue color jacket High performance applications
MACH36 Stroke: 87 mm (3.4”). For Mercury® and Mercruiser® engines and Mercury® Generation II™ series controls. Blue color jacket High performance applications