Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• All models are provided with positive lockin neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
• B184 model is provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C4 (discontinued), C22, C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 - 34730 U connection kit
B183 - 38945B Provided with a positive lock-in neutral
B184 - 38946D Provided with a positive lock-in neutral and trim switch
B85 - 35682I Standard model, smooth design for use on sailboats. Provided with a positive lock-in neutral