• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Made of marine aluminum, chrome plated or powder coat finish
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm- up
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• Provided with a positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22, C4 (discontinued), C36 and MACH36.
• Ultraflex C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K35 kit - 34730 U
|Lock-in neutral for B665 and B666|
B665 - 40656G - Single lever control for one engine. Chrome plated.
B666 - 40657J - Twin lever control for two engines. Chrome plated.