Featuring AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel, the B400 has a sleek and modern design which is ideal for sailboats. The B400 has an universal control mechanism that allows for both "push" or "pull" for throttle and shift, push button warm up, and will accept 33C style cables without any adapters.
• 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
• Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP).
• Neutral safety switch X41 - 38130F included prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switches are installed
• The B400 ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) version is available on request. The sensor has an analog output signal which can be single or redundant. The output voltage range is chosen by the customer between 0 and 5V. Power supply 5V +/- 10%, linearity +/- 1%. For ETC controls please contact our Technical Service for custom configuration.
• For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables C2, C8, MACHZero with no kits.
B400 - 42076Y Fully mechanical version