With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve thefunctionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control.
In the twin engine installation the twin lever controls operate with trim simultaneously on the lever or independently on the core body.
Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Chrome plated high resistance ABS housing control with die cast chrome plated levers
• Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
• X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G