Combining traditional styling with a low profile design, the B301 and B302 controls provide the look and feel of electronic controls without the cost. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of older control systems, making the boat easier to control.
When coupled with the Mach series control cables with industry leading efficiency, this series of controls will provide nearly fingertip control of the control system.
Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Compact single lever controls offering a unique low profile style compared to other controls available on the market
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Made of marine aluminum, chrome plated or powder coat finish
• Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4 (discontinued):
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G
X75 silver knob optional
B301CR - 40140U Single lever control for one engine, chrome plated.
B302CR - 40141W Twin lever control for two engines, chrome plated.
B301B - 40142Y Single lever control for one engine, black dome, chrome plated lever.
B302B - 40143A Twin lever control for two engines, black dome, chrome plated lever.
X75 - 40662B Silver knob optional