SilverSteer™ SVS helms have been specifically designed for high torque applications such as bass boats, flats boats, and boats with shallow dead rise and high horsepower. Featuring a 1500 psi pressure valve, the SilverSteer™ helms will deliver very precise steering at all torque loads.
The SVS helms are always to be installed in conjunction with the UC130-SVS cylinders and the Kit OB-SVS hoses, which are also specifically designed for high torque applications.
The front mount version is a direct drop-in replacement for competing helms. Both the front mount and tilt helms feature stainless steel shafts and 90° adjustable nickel-plated brass fittings.
• Available in three different displacement sizes
• Compact design
• Ball bearing piston race
• Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
• Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection 105 bar (1500 psi)
• 3/4” tapered stainless steel shaft
• Easily accessible lock valve and shaft seal for replacement
• Cast iron rotor for greater durability and longer life
• Complete with 90° adjustable fittings for 3/8” tube
• Tilt mechanism: X72 - 43140K - Tilt range of 60° and five locking positions
|No. OF PISTONS||RELIEF VALVE SETTING||MAXIMUM WHEEL DIA.||WEIGHT|
28 cc - 1.7 cu.in
|5||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|
|UP33F-SVS||42661K||Front mount||33 cc - 2.0 cu.in||7||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|
|UP39F-SVS||42660H||Front mount||39 cc - 2.4 cu.in||7||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|