Specifically designed for high performance and high torque applications, the SilverSteer™ features a 1500 psi helm and keyed bullhorns on the cylinder for maximum durability and minimal lost motion.
Whether a bass boat, flat boat or tournament style offshore fishing boat, the SilverSteer™ will deliver smooth, responsive and precise steering.
Adjustable boss style fittings allow precise hose routing without the risk of breaking the fittings by overtightening or leaking fittings from loosening during installation, a common problem on competing cylinders.
The SVS helms are always to be installed in conjunction with the UC128-SVS cylinders and the Kit OB-SVS hoses, which are also specifically designed for high torque applications.
The front mount version is a direct drop-in replacement for competing helms. Both the front mount and tilt helms feature stainless steel shafts and 90° adjustable nickel-plated brass fittings.
• Available in three different displacement sizes
• Compact design
• Ball bearing piston race
• Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
• Integral relief valve for over-pressure protection 105 bar (1500 psi)
• 3/4” tapered stainless steel shaft
• Easily accessible lock valve and shaft seal for replacement
• Cast iron rotor for greater durability and longer life
• Complete with 90° adjustable fittings for 3/8” tube
• Tilt mechanism: X72 - 43140K - Tilt range of 60º and five locking positions. Please refer to application chart
|No. OF PISTONS||RELIEF VALVE SETTING||MAXIMUM WHEEL DIA.||WEIGHT|
25 cc - 1.5 cu.in
|5||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|
|UP33F-SVS||42475N||Front mount||33 cc - 2.0 cu.in||7||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|
|UP39F-SVS||42474L||Front mount||39 cc - 2.4 cu.in||7||105 Bar - 1500 PSI||710 mm-28"||5 kg - 11 lbs|