Effortless steering for the most demanding applications!The MasterDrive™ power assisted outboard steering system delivers fingertip control regardless of speed or torque conditions.
MasterDrive™ SYSTEM FEATURES
• Eliminates torque at the steering wheel
• Three different selectable levels of power give the boater the desired feeling on the wheel (PATENTED).
• Automatically reverts to manual mode in case of power loss.
• High efficiency, low Amp draw
• The system always running permits immediate control in any sea conditions
• Equipped with safety switch ON/OFF (SMART BUTTON)
• Can be used on dual station installations
• Suitable for use with autopilot
• Low noise
• Voltage: 12VDC
• For 3 or 4 engine applications please contact our Technical Support
• CE marked in conformity with ABYC P21, ISO 10592 safety standards
• Ignition protected (SAE J-1171 and UNI EN 28846)
- Max relief valve for the hydraulic steering system: 105 bar
- Control unit operation pressure: 35 bar
- Speed allowed: 60 knots (65 knots for two engines, dual cylinder, counter rotating propeller applications)
• 1 single packaged KIT MD for single station containing:
- 1 UH Front or tilt mount Master Helm
- 1 UPMD Power Unit, 15’ (4,5 m) wiring harness included
- 1 UCMD User Interface
- 4 OL 150 bottles of hydraulic oil
• 1 KIT MD2 for dual station
• 1 UC130-SVS Silversteer™ Steering Cylinder (1 UC130-SVS starboard+1 UC130/P-SVS port on dual cylinder applications)
• 2 KIT OB-SVS: SilverSteer™ high pressure hose kit, helm-power unit connection, complete with preassembled fittings.
• 1 KIT OB-2C130-SVS: SilverSteer™ high pressure hose kit complete with preassembled fittings for cylinder connection (dual cylinder applications only).
• 1 Tilt mechanism X66 - 40613M suitable for Tilt Mount Helm. Tilt range of 48° and five locking positions.
• 1 Dual cylinder application Tie Bar: see selection
• 1 Steering wheel: see selection
• 1 Instruction Manual