The e asy to install PowerA Mark II™ control system provi des fingertip operation of throttle and shift levers.
Using reliable and preci se digital data t ransmission, this single or dual function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically cont rolled as well as e lectronic a nd el ectro- hydrau lic gas a nd diesel
inboards, sterndrives and outboards.
The PowerA Mark II™ comes with many features including Dock Assist, which offers the operator the opportunity to reduce the sensitivity of the throttle function for easier dockside handling.
The Power A Ma rk II i s a sys tem that can repl ace mechanical controls either on fully mechanical engines, or on fully electronical engins, or on engines with the combination of both characteristics.
• Private protocol can bus for data transmission
• Suitable formechanical shift and throttel as well as electornic throttle and shift
• Connection of multiple stations up to 4 controls
• Modular system
• Direct communication with electronic engines (SAE J 1939 or NMEA 2000)
• Plug´n play connectivity
• Automatic engines synchronization
• Dock assist
• Fully programmable shift delays
• Personalized label upon request
• Available installation also for 3 or 4 engines
• Compatibility with all mechanical throttle engines
• Compatibility with all electronic throttle engines (Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Scania, Iveco, FPT,
• Lombardini, VM Motori, FNM, Yanmar, CMD-Volkswagen, Hyundai ecc.)
• CEI EN60945
• UNI-EN ISO 11547