The easy to install PowerA Mark II control system provides fingertip operation of throttle and shift levers.
Using reliable and precise digital data transmission, this single or dual function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically controlled as well as electronic and electro-hydraulic gas and diesel inboards, sterndrives and outboards.
The PowerA Mark II comes with many features including Dock Assist, which offers the operator the opportunity to reduce the sensitivity of the throttle function for easier dockside handling.
Other standard features include RPM Synchronization, which reduces engine vibration and improves fuel economy, a High Idle feature to increase RPM where higher idle is necessary for cold engine operations, a programmable Trolling Valve Control and neutral Warm Up.
The stylish and ergonmically designed control makes the PowerA Mark II suitable for many types of applications ranging from sport boats, yachts and commercial applications.
Available with and without trim, the control has audible and visual interfaces which alert the operator to the current status of the control system.
With the ability to control up to 2 engines from up to 4 different stations, the PowerA Mark II is a modular and flexible system with simple to install components.
The unique Control Unit Display of the PowerA Mark II provides simple touch pad programming with descriptive information regarding the set up, tuning and diagnostics of the system.
The Power A Mark II is a system that can replace mechanical controls either on fully mechanical engines, or on fully electronical engines, or on engines with the combination of both characteristics.
• PRIVATE PROTOCOL CAN BUS FOR DATA TRANSMISSION
• SUITABLE FOR MECHANICAL SHIFT AND THROTTLE AS WELL AS ELECTRONIC THROTTLE AND SHIFT
• CONNECTION OF MULTIPLE STATIONS UP TO 4 CONTROLS
• MODULAR SYSTEM
• DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH ELECTRONIC ENGINES (SAE J 1939 or NMEA 2000)
• PLUG’N PLAY CONNECTIVITY
• AUTOMATIC ENGINES SYNCHRONIZATION
• DOCK ASSIST
• FULLY PROGRAMMABLE SHIFT DELAYS
• PERSONALIZED LABEL UPON REQUEST
• ALSO AVAILABLE INSTALLATION FOR 3 OR 4 ENGINES
• Single Lever/Dual Function and Dual Lever/Dual Function for shift and throttle
• Up to 4 control stations
• Control boxes IP Protection: IP66
• Power supply: min 9 max 32V
• Working temperature: -25°C to +75°C
• Control station functions:
- Station Select
- Engines Warm up
- High idle
- Engine synchronization
• Electronic throttle outputs:
- Voltage (double output 0 - 5V and 0 - 2,5V)
- PWM (0-100%, frequency from 200Hz to 1kHz)
- Current (4 - 10mA)
• Digital Throttle Output:
- SAE J 1939
- NMEA 2000
• Electric shift control:
- 2 or 3 ON/OFF or proportional solenoids
- Shift delays fully settable
• Start in-gear PROTECTION (start inhibition with shifted gear)
• Audible and visual diagnostic failure alarm (READABLE MESSAGES ON THE CONTROL UNIT DISPLAY)
• Proportional shift delays
• Programmable working parameters
• Meets CEI EN 60945 standards
EMC CERTIFICATION AND CE MARKE:
• CEI EN60945
• UNI-EN ISO 11547
COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL MECHANICAL THROTTLE ENGINES
COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL ELECTRONIC THROTTLE ENGINES
• Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Scania, Iveco, FPT, Lombardini, VM Motori, FNM, Yanmar, CMD-Volkswagen, Hyundai ecc.