Two lever / single action control: each lever operates separately either the throttle or shift. Suitable for use with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Flush mount suitable for exposed positions such as flying bridge
• On hybrid versions, especially suitable for jet boats, throttle or shift, or throttle and shift control is provided by a 0-5V voltage signal. The sensor has an analog output signal which can be single or redundant.
For the hybrid controls, please contact our Technical Service for custom configuration.
• Levers structure made of die cast zinc alloy provided with a soft thermoplastic ergonomical handgrip
• Adjustable brake to avoid throttle creep and positive detent for shift
• Provided with an interlock kit to prevent accidental gear engagement
• Adjustable ratchet for precise throttle operation obtained applying to the gas lever the optional kit K52 - 37382 B
• Neutral safety switch X12 - 34543 Q included prevents in-gear starting
• Raked throttle handle and straight gear handle for a better manoeuvring
• Supplied for right hand installation. Left hand installation available on request
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with Ultraflex C2, C8, MACHZero and all 33C style engine control cables. Ultraflex C22 and all 43C style cables require K22 - 34713 Q connection kit.
• Burl wood cover optional: X51 - 38985 P
Fully mechanical controls:
B204R - 37383 C - Throttle and shift – Black
B208R - 37654 C - Throttle and shift – White
B204R-ETC - 42832 L - Throttle controlled by an electric signal, shift by a mechanical cable.
B204R-ESC - 42775 B - Shift controlled by an electrical signal, throttle by a mechanical cable.
B204 ETSC - 42776 D - Throttle and shift controlled by an electrical signal.
B208R-ETC - 42835 T - Throttle controlled by an electric signal, shift by a mechanical cable.
B208R-ESC - 42833 N - Shift controlled by an electrical signal, throttle by a mechanical cable.
B208 ETSC - 42831 R - Throttle and shift controlled by an electrical signal.