The kit includes everything you need for the installatione and provides all the information for a safe sailing.
Thanks to the NMEA 2000® protocol common to all the components of the kit is possible to switch in real time the reading of direction and wind speed between real and apparent thanks to the pressure of an infrared button positioned on the instrument itself.
Thanks to the NMEA2000® and VDO Easylink protocols it is possible to integrate the system with other instruments of the Oceanlink® series in order to have the complete monitoring of the engine, the level of the tanks and share them on the navigation instruments.
VDO Marine Sailing KIT by Veratron AG works on low consumption, it complies with REACH, RoHS and it is produced with environmentally friendly materials.
• NMEA2000® short arm wind sensor
• OceanLink® 85mm GPS Speedo 14Knots
• OceanLink® 85mm Classic wind angle
• OceanLink® 85mm Classic wind speed
• 30m NMEA2000® cable, 0.3m NMEA2000® cable
• NMEA2000® inline terminator + terminator female + infield connector male
• NMEA2000® Power cable
• User manual & safety instructions