Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger. The state of charge of the battery is indicated by 4 LED’s:
• Red LED marked 25% flashing: state of charge less than 25%.
• Red LED marked 25% on, and red LED marked 50% flashing: state of charge less than 50%.
• Red LED’s on, and yellow LED marked 75% flashing: state of charge less than 75%.
• Red and yellow LED’s on and green LED marked 100% flashing: battery nearly charged.
• All charge level LED’s solid on: battery fully charged. Flooded, AGM or GEL batteries. Ambient temperature below 10°C, or batteries requiring a higher charge voltage (OPTIMA spiral cell batteries for example).
In case of reverse polarity connection, the orange LED ! will turn on after pressing the MODE button.
If the red LED STANDBY remains on, even after pressing the MODE button, the connection to the battery is interrupted.
The charger always starts in STANDBY mode when connected to the AC supply.
|Input voltage range||200-265V / 50-60Hz||200-265V / 50-60Hz|
|Charge voltage||7,2 or 14,4||14,4 or 14,7|
|Charge currnt||1,1 A||4 A or 0,8 A|
|Dimensions H x W x D mm (")||42 x 61 x 85 (1.6 x 2.4 x 7.3)||42 x 61 x 85 (1.6 x 2.4 x 7.3)|
|Weight kg (lbs)||0,6 (1.3)||0,6 (1.3)|