The EcoPulse™ is a pulse width modulation (PWM) solar charge controller within the Morningstar Essential Series™ which provides essential off-grid battery regulation functions. This controller is easy to use and was developed for residential and leisure consumer applications. Metered and non-metered versions of this product are available at 10, 20, and 30 amp charge ratings for 12 and 24 volt battery systems.
• Four stage battery charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize.
• PV electronic protection: overload, short circuit, overvoltage, IP, high temperatures, nught inverse current.
• Load electronic protection: overload, short circuit, overvoltage, IP, high temperatures.
• Battery electronic protection: IP.
• Load control: configure Low Voltage Disconnect and Low Voltage Reconnect.
• Lighting control: Dusk and Down mode.
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +45°C
• Tropicalization: compliant cover, marine terminals
• Terminals: 2,5-16 mm2 / 14-6AWG
• IP protection: IP20
• Dimensions mm ("): 153 x 105 x 55 (6 x 4.1 x 2.2)
• Weight kg (lbs): 0,4 (0.88)
• Certifications: CE
• WARRANTY: 2 years
• Accessories: Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS)
Max PV open circuit voltage
|60 V||60 V||60 V||60 V||60 V||60 V|
Load current rating
|10 A||10 A||20 A||20 A||30 A||30 A|
|12/24 VDC||12/24 VDC||12/24 VDC||12/24 VDC||12/24 VDC||12/24 VDC|
|10/35 VDC||10/35 VDC||10/35 VDC||10/35 VDC||10/35 VDC||10/35 VDC|