LE-v150™ WIND TURBINE
- 3 phase brushless wind turbine. The cross-ventilated ‘savonious’ vertical axis rotor coupled with the well proven axial flux alternator deliver power outputs of up to 200 watts in absolute silence.
- Quiet; reliable.
- Robust design, almost indestructable: this vertical axis wind turbine is designed & proven to survive 120mph Antarctic winds.
- Compact and lightweight, can be installed in a variety of positions with ease
- Marine quality finish, high quality components and lasting performance
- High efficiency due to anticipated start-up charge
- Charge controller included
Trickle charging for batteries installed on boats and land.
Polar stations for monitoring air pollution.
Buoys and marine lights. Telecom systems.
Signaling systems that require low energy.
• Warranty: 2 years
|Voltage||12 o 24 V DC|
|Nominal power @ 8 m/s (17,8 knots)||24 W|
|Peak power||200 W|
|Cut-in wind speed||3 m/s (9 mph)|
|Rotor diameter||270 mm (10.6")|
|Dry weight||13 kg (28.7 lbs)|