LE-v50™ WIND TURBINE
- 3 phase brushless wind turbine. The cross-ventilated ‘savonious’ vertical axis rotor coupled with the well proven axial flux alternator deliver power outputs of up to 70 watts in absolute silence
- Quiet: the LE-v50 can self-regulate without the need for external charge controllers ; reliable
- Robust design, almost indestructable: this vertical axis wind turbine is designed & proven to survive 120mph Antarctic winds
- Compact and lightweight, can be installed in a variety of positions with ease
- Marine quality finish, high quality components and lasting performance
- PHigh efficiency due to anticipated start-up charge
Trickle charging for batteries installed on boats and land.
Polar stations for monitoring air pollution.
Buoys and marine lights.
Signaling systems that require low energy.
• Warranty: 2 years
|Voltage||12 o 24 V DC|
|Nominal power @ 8 m/s (17,8 knots)||11 W|
|Peak power||70 W|
|Cut-in wind speed||4 m/s (7.7 mph)|
|Rotor diameter||200 mm (7.9")|
|Rotor speed||550-1700 rpm|
|Dry weight||9 kg (19.9 lbs)|