LE-v50™ WIND TURBINE
- 3 phases brushless wind turbine. The cross-ventilated ‘savonious’ vertical axis rotor coupled with the well proven axial flux alternator deliver power outputs of up to 70 watts in absolute silence.
- Quiet;the LE-v50 can self-regulate without the need for external charge controllers ; reliable.
- Robust design, almost indestructable: this vertical axis wind turbine is designed & proven to survive 120mph Antarctic winds.
- Compact and lightweight, can be installed in a variety of positions with ease
- Marine quality finish, high quality components and lasting performance
- High efficiency due to anticipated start-up charge
Trickle charging for batteries installed on boats and land.
Polar stations for monitoring air pollution.
Buoys and marine lights.
Signaling systems that require low energy.
• Warranty: 2 years