1. Purchase orders: The Seller only accepts written orders sent by letter, fax or E mail. The orders have to clearly indicate item code, description and quantity requested. The Seller does not accept orders below the net amount of € 200,00 will be shipped at the current prices, unless different notice by the Buyer, at the earliest convenience on Ex works basis or together with a new order.
2. Shipments: Goods are delivered Ex works Seller’s warehouses. Goods always travel at the Buyer’s risk.
3. Returns and claims: Returns of goods must be authorised by the Seller and shipped, freight costs at Buyer’s charge, to Seller’s warehouses within 30 days from purchase date. Returned items must be accompanied by a delivery note clearly indicating number and date of Seller’s delivery note /commercial invoice as well as the reason for the returning.
In case of Buyer’s request for substitution due to order mistakes, the Seller reserves the right to debit 10% of the goods value (with a minimum amount of € 10,00) for handling operations. The Buyer will be also charged accordingly at cost, should the product require further interventions. The Seller does not accept claims for replacements after 8 days from delivery of goods.
4. Payment terms: Payment terms will be established by the Seller on receipt of orders.
5. Place of jurisdiction: The Court of Genoa will have exclusive jurisdiction for any possible dispute.
NOTE: The above mentioned sales conditions are considered fully accepted on receipt of the Buyer’s purchase order.